Continuing Education fees are included in your registration fee. Certificates will be sent via email immediately post-conference. Up to 20 hours of continuing education credits will be provided.
Continuing professional education credit has been applied for on behalf of the following groups:
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Texas Center for the Judiciary (CJE)
- State Bar of Texas (MCLE)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officer Standards & Education (TCOLE)
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners (MSW)
TCOLE credit will be awarded to sworn Texas peace officers through the Dallas Police Department. All sworn Texas peace officers are required to sign in each day of the conference and provide their TCOLE issued personal identification number (PID). Sign in sheets will be provided at the conference registration area. No partial credit will be awarded. Your initials/signature must appear on each day's sign in sheet. Providing the requested TCOLE information during the online conference registration process will expedite your sign in process each day.
Out of state peace officers should submit their conference certificate to their respective agencies for consideration of credit in their jurisdiction.
All attendees (except TEXAS peace officers seeking TCOLE hours) are responsible for turning in their CEU hours to their respective fields.
Dallas Children's Advocacy Center has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6602. Programs that do no qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Dallas Children's Advocacy Center is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.