Standard Exhibit Booths include:
- 10’x10′ space with 6′ skirted table, 2 chairs, and a trash can.
- Special time allotted for exhibitor move-in and set up on Sunday.
- Exhibit Hall officially opens Monday at 7:00 a.m.
- Refreshment breaks in both exhibit areas.
- Listing in Conference mobile app.
- Listing with web link on Conference website.
- Two Exhibit Hall Only badges are included with each 10’x10′ booth space. See below for more information about additional badge options.
- Exhibit areas are advertised in slide rotation on large plasma screens located on the main conference floor throughout the event.
- Electricity and Internet service are not included. You must order these directly from the hotel. Order forms can be found here.
Want More Exposure? Want to Drive More Traffic to Your Booth?
- Virtual Conference Bag Inserts – $1,000
Get your information in front of attendees on our conference app. See Page 11 of the exhibitor brochure for more details on this upgrade. Click here for more information on bag inserts and where to send them.
- Pre-Conference Email Blast to Attendees – $800
Communicate with attendees BEFORE the conference! See Page 11 of the exhibitor brochure for more details on this upgrade.
- Post-Conference Email Blast to Attendees – $800
Communicate with attendees AFTER the conference. See Page 11 of the exhibitor brochure for more details on this upgrade.
- Push Notification During Conference on Official Conference App – $500
Communicate with attendees DURING the conference. See Page 11 of the exhibitor brochure for more details on this upgrade.
- Additional Exhibit Hall Only Badge – $375 per badge through July 25, 2020*
Exhibit Hall badges allow access to the exhibit areas of the conference only. They do not permit access to conference workshop sessions. Two exhibit hall badges are included in the price of each 10’x10′ booth space. Additional badges may be purchased, up to a maximum of five per 10’x10′ booth space. *Effective July 26, 2020, exhibit hall only badge price increases to $425 per badge.
- Upgrade Your Exhibit Hall Only Badge to Attend Workshop Sessions – $600 per badge through June 6, 2020*
The two exhibit hall badges, which are included in the price of each 10’x10′ booth space, may be upgraded to allow access to workshop sessions. Additional upgraded badges may be purchased, up to a maximum of five per 10’x10′ booth space. *Effective June 7, 2020, exhibit hall badge upgrade price increases to $675 per badge. *Effective July 26, 2020, through on-site purchase, exhibit hall badge upgrade price increases to $725 per badge.
- Lead Retrieval License (Use Your Own Device) – $250 per License
Enhance your experience at the 32nd Annual Crimes Against Children Conference with an easy-to-use lead retrieval tool. We have partnered with CVENT to provide lead retrieval services through their LeadCapture product. Purchase a “bring your own device” license to download the LeadCapture app on your own Android or iOS device. Use the app to scan leads and capture relevant qualifying information. One license per device.