Southern Regional Children’s Advocacy Center Tuition Assistance Program
SRCAC is currently accepting applications for tuition assistance. These awards are available to child abuse professionals associated with an existing or developing CAC in the Southern Region. A wide variety of skill-building training sessions are eligible. Training must take place between July 1st and Sept 15th 2016.
Awards will operate on a reimbursement basis, providing up to $500 to the affiliated CAC upon completion of the training. Completed applications, along with necessary attachments, must be submitted by Friday, July 15th, 2016.
- The tuition assistance application can be found on their website: http://www.nationalcac.org/southern-regional-child-advocacy-center/srcac-fa-tuition.html
- The tuition assistance is a competitive award of up to $500 is PER CAC, not per individual.
- You may request tuition assistance for a training of your choice that meet the objectives of a CAC/MDT professional except those listed on the back of the application.
- When you download the application, it provides the specific details and guidelines.
The Texas Bar Foundation Scholarship
Applicants must submit a scholarship application and meet the following requirements:
- Licensed by the Texas State Bar
- Practice law in a rural county (see document for full listing of rural counties)