These deadlines relate to booth space as well as optional exhibitor upgrades that may be purchased to enhance your participation at the conference.
May 31, 2019
- Cancellation deadline for all exhibitor items. Please see the cancellation policy for further details.
June 15, 2019
- If you purchased an exhibitor workshop, the presentation description and speaker bio are due to ensure inclusion in the final conference program. You may send your information any time after full payment is received. See workshops and bios for formatting examples.
- Content for pre-conference email blast is due for review before being scheduled for dissemination.
June 29, 2019
- If the conference team has not received your content for the printed program by this date, there is no guaranteed inclusion in the on site final program that all attendees receive and use as a guide for the conference. This is a very important deadline that you will not want to miss!
July 20, 2019
August 17, 2019
- If you purchased a post-conference email blast, the content of your message is due for review before being scheduled for dissemination.
Please note your account must be paid in full before content or material will be accepted.